About A1A Beach Rentals
About A1A Beach Rentals Serving the Cocoa Beach Area
As outfitting services go, we remain one of the very few central Florida locations with a brick and mortar presence. We are an authorized dealer and service center for several kayak, fishing, paddle board, bike, e-bike and accessory brands.
Our repair and service capabilities can help with any routine servicing needs as well as most damages that may be incurred. Also, substantial inventories of parts and accessories are kept on hand at all times. In addition to booking activities, lessons, and tours, guests visiting our shop on A1A will find a variety of seasonal new and used gear for sale, lifestyle apparel brands, gifts and souvenirs.
Our bike center is second to none, for repairs, maintenance and sales. Click the button below for more information on our full service bike center.
A1A Beach Rentals is a small family operated business that began, like many businesses, out of our garage.
Since then, we've grown just a bit...
After providing beach gear to a few resorts and responding to increasing demand over time, we moved to a store front right on A1A on the Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach border. Today, we service 15 resorts, all visiting cruise ship guests, and many local school and youth programs as well as a variety of social and environmental groups. Our services have expanded over time to meet the needs of our guests and we are always working to improve our guest’s experience while visiting our area.
You’ll see that we have a very good reputation on TripAdvisor, Yelp, and Facebook. This is because we are fully committed to your enjoyment. We have seen many competitors come and go over the years. I can’t explain why they fail. We simply provide fun outdoor experiences with good attitudes and affordable prices. In short, we do for you what we would do for ourselves.
In addition to our rental business offering bikes, surfboards, paddle boards, beach gear and kayaks, we are also authorized dealers for several brands including Ocean Kayaks, Pelican Kayaks, Crescent Kayaks, Greenline Beach Cruisers, California Board Company, Sun Cycles, and more. Please stop in if you are in the market for a new bike or kayak. We also do bike and kayak repair and sell accessories that are in stock now. Occasionally we have used equipment for sale, so please call or stop in.
outdoor activities for the whole family!
A1A Beach Rentals is also your best choice for unique outdoor adventures. We are experienced outdoorsmen and know where to explore,
Here are some other activities we've helped our guests with:
- Scenic tours of Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Ulumay Wildlife Refuge, and Thousand Islands in Cocoa Beach
- Hiking day trips atTosohatchee Wildlife Management Area
- Privately guided motorized river tours in the St. John’s River, or our Indian River Lagoon
- Chartered flats fishing for redfish, seatrout, snook, tarpon and more
- Family, corporate, and group outings at the beach with canopy, boards, gear, refreshments, and instructors
- Family or group surfing lessons and stand-up paddleboard lessons
- Nighttime shark fishing off the beach, we have the gear you need
- Work on a real commercial fishing boat for a day
- Kayak freshwater springs in the clearest water you’ll ever see
- Photo safaris for wildlife and native flora
We welcome the opportunity to earn your business and deliver you the best service in the industry.